Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The most difficult thing i have done so far on this trip




Was get my haircut by someone other then Jane. It was a bargain,($40 instead of $80) as it was at a hairdressers that has just been open for a month and I got a free mirror to take home with me. I havent had my hair cut since October and as well as being really long it was really stragly and hanging. Ive had a lot chopped off and my hair just feels so much lighter. Gonna get my self weighed tomoz, i bet ive lost weight.

Special evening tomoz we are going to Sydney Opera House so we are going for a nice meal first. So my hair cut couldnt have been better timed.

The girl who cut my hair was called Kate and was Korean who didnt particular speak much English so would try and do small talk (like they do) and it consisted of. So do u like dancing? and where do you live, how far is it on the bus. Really nice girl though and im chuffed with my hair.

Looks a bit stragly at the ends in the pic, cos i have just had a bath and got the ends wet - whoops

2 comments:

Tim Yates said...

Hippy!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely.Sprout..I'm proud of you..You are a credit to you know who.