Wednesday, June 27, 2007

javaList.add("Simon");

I'm guessing that what I'm trying to say is that i finally managed to get my Sun Java certification. I took the exam yesterday and it was pretty rock hard even though i knew what to expect. It was also a little weird as once you have finished the exam, the screen tells you it's printing your results. I went back to the reception and the receptionist trundled off saying that she'd get them for me. She was only about 10 seconds, but it felt like an hour...boy. Luckily it was a pass :) Woo ! 'Cause it was a Tuesday it was pub quiz night too, so we had a drink to celebrate with a little trivia, i just had to resist the urge to say "Compilation fails" to the questions. Oh, as a side note, Andrea was in the dance off and i think she did much much better than my "dad dancing" :)

Anyway, to do a Gweneth, I'd like to thank Andrea for being such patient girl and supporting me throughout...thankyou poppy xx

Right, where's the job listings :)

PS: I'm sure that Tim, Martin and Rob could do a better geeky heading for this post ;) Just as long as it's not VB or VB.Net ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Simon, you've worked hard for that result.
Love mum x

Anonymous said...

Dos this mean you can make your own jam?..OOhh I like a bit of jam Oh yes..