Saturday, May 19, 2007

Not a lot happening at mo

May is a very quiet month, after Simons birthday we have not done much. Mum went home ages ago, we never did write the blog entry for the last couple of days when we went to the Blue Mountains with mum, needless to say we had a good laugh.

Simons birthday was spent at the pizza place in Darlinghurst and then we went to Hard Rock Cafe on the saturday night with the 5 of us from the flat. We did then go on to the pub to watch the Fa cup final for Man Utd and Chelsea only to find out we had got the wrong week. whoops i blame gustavo.

I made a prat of myself at work, this week in that they asked me what country did Capitain Cook discover, i said America and they said noooooo Australia you wally. Needless to say they now take the mick out of me. Simon has no sympathy for me he says i bought it on myself and I should have known. In my defence, i knew America was discoverd by Columbus its just that with travelling through America via Hawaii and Fiji, Captain Cooks name was mentioned and the name just got translated into my head as the same name. No excuse but thats the way it is.

No comments: