Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Simon

Its Simons birthday today, hes 29 ;-)

Can anybody reading this add a comment on to it, saying happy birthday. I think Simon's finding it a little strange having his birthday in a different country.

Of to Hard Rock Cafe with everyone on Saturday to celebrate and tonight me and Simon are going for a romantic meal in Darlinghurst to the Italian place that we like from when we first arrived in Australia all them many months ago.

P.s. Simon from me, Happy Birthday, love u xxxxxxx

P.p.s And Stella love the Union Jack shorts, he put them straight on this morning.

P.p.p.s. Happy Birthday Tim

8 comments:

Tim Yates said...

Yay! Happy birthday fella!!

And me too!! Hahaha, if you're 29, I must be 23 or something then yeah? ;-)

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Well that must make me about 21 then.

Happy Birthday lots of love
from
Northern Ma & Dunc xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

A p birthday Simon from Tony & co. xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Simon from all at No 17 hope you woke up to a bright sunny day so you could wear your shorts.Ha aha...Look after yourselves..Dad.XXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Son,
Rule Britannia! I was very young when I had you!!!

Love mum x

sam and jess said...

Happy Birthday Si!!! Lots of love Sam, Dan and Jess. Hope u had a great day xxx

Gigner said...

Thanks everyone :) I feel all warm now from your comments :)
I said to Daniel in the flat that i was 35, he said "bloody hell that's really old", then said "but you only look 28" ! woo !

lynne said...

Happy Birthday Simon
hope you have a good day
love
Lynne Julian Emma Jack and Sam
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx