Saturday, January 20, 2007

Poached Egg and my weight

Mums present finally arrived for Christmas yesterday which included a selection box, some maltesers and some sweets. I decided for my diet it was better to ram them all into 1 1/2 day instead of over a week. So i did, i reckon ive ate 6 bars of chocolates and lots of sweets, so feeling a little sick. But Frederick the German guy complemented me today as he said had i tried joggin in the park, to which i burst out laughing (i think i was eatin a curly wurly at the time) and said i dont jog, im unfit and he said really, oh you surprise me i didnt think that. He was generally really surprised that i wasnt a keep fit freak. Not sure what i had done this week to make him think i was, perhaps its my posh flip flops Simon bought me for Christmas and me walking around with my swimming goggles and nose clip.

Oooo the other thing is that i learnt how to make poached eggs the other day:
http://www.b3ta.com/features/howtopoachanegg/
I tried the last option, after checking the forums about this feature and the general consensus was that 4 minutes is the perfect time. My god its good. Simon was so impressed that we had them for tea tonight as well and he agrees a perfect way of making poached eggs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy loves a poached egg..Sprout.