Tuesday, January 02, 2007

27/12/06 Shell Beach

I wrote this whilst sat on the beach:

Coincedentally does instead have shells on it. Me and Simon are having a timeout day today both doing different things. Ive just been and exchanged my book 'devil wears prada' which is the book i bought in Heathrow because i hadnt seen the film and ended up watching twice on planes. I have to say for the me the film was better then the book.

Shell Beach is a little walk from manly beach but is more for kids and me because the sea is not as rough. Nothing changes from when i was younger. Icant dive, i cant put my nose under the water and i cant open my eyes. So whilst i would love to be able to surf i cant, im not a strong enough swimmer and i cant resolve the above problems.

If we stay here my goal is to be able to swim properly.

which leads me on to something i keep meaning to bring up.
You know everyone is so fit here. All the girls walk around in there bikinis or little shorts because they have really good physics(dont know how to spell) and its because there life style is healthy its not that they go about trying to be fit. Its quite disheartening to think that after travelling through america ive got here and all i can think about is. wow i need to get fit. My whole attitude is different because at home i would normally think i need to go on a diet but here its about the whole picture of trying to be fit and healthy.

My new years resolutions will have to be to learn to swim properly, learn to roller blade, and try and walk faster as a rule.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

crazy talk girl are you drunk is it too much sun - you get fit and active !!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

i know i worry about myself sometimes. Active may become my middle name

Julian said...

Well what can i say,i would love to roller blade but it hurts your arse every time you fall and i'm not keen on that and if i was there i would help you to get fit luvvy.don't worry about anyone else just have fun.Give my love to Jason and take care of youself Kiley.
lots of love and missing you lots.
jules xxxxxxxxxxx