Monday, January 22, 2007

Little Comments about different things

In no particular order i have little comments to make about little things.

1. Diet - Bad, me and Simon have both put on half a kilo each
2. The weather is hot hot hot.
3. We went into Town yesterday and found Hard Rock Cafe, i bought 2 more pins and i had a cocktail. I also had a Nandos, Simon was good and had a salad, but i had my usual.
4. When i got back i wrote an email to Nandos complaining that the pitta bread is poo in Australia. I received a reply back saying yes they agree and are changing the pitta bread. I did write though to try and get free vouchers, but didnt get any.
5. Supermarkets stay open on Sunday evenings, so Simon, me and Gustavo went at 9oclock at night and walked back to the apartment with the shopping trolley - classy.
6. Gustavo told us that the guy who used to live in our room had the best job in the world - A Playboy Cameraman. Some of his work is even on the Brazilian Website
7. I went to Coogee Beach today, this was a nice beach, its like Bondi Beach but smaller. Im feeling burnt though. my nose in particular. I feel bad here because the suncream is generally factor 30 and i sit there with 4 or nothing.
8. We were double booked on Sat night, Gustavo (Simons new best bud) asked us to go out and Joesphine the Swedish girl we lived with invited us out for a meal. We are going our with her and Nik on Friday for Australia Day for Picnic
9. She also told us via txt that she was moving out and her room is for rent if we want to take her room. It will mean living with Scotty and Ingrid. There has confused us, so this week we are going to look at some flats in Manly or Mosman and then will discuss this with her on Friday. There is some big pros and cons to this.
10. Somebody asked me what our view of the Aussies was and to be honest we dont have a view as our 'friends' seem to be either: Brazilian, German, Slovakian (well we say hi to them), Swedish and a Kiwi. Scotty is the only Aussie we know and hes a nice fella but we dont know him very well.
11. How do you breathe when you swim? I cant get it right

No comments: