Friday, January 12, 2007

Life in Waterlooooooooo 12/01/2007

Life in Waterlooooooo is very calm. Im currently spending most of my days sunbathing and swimming. Ah its a nice life. Im getting through a lot of books at the moment as well. I am however swimming. I bought myself some googles and a nose clip, and i think i may have mastered this swimming underwater without holding my nose. It was definatly a big moment for me yesterday when i mastered this (this was without my nose clip) . One day i may even be able to dive, which will be a momentous occasion.

A weight update: Im 67 kilos (i was 68 kilos the other day). If i put this on the blog then i can keep check with myself about it, and bollock myself when it gets higher. I MUST NOT GO HIGHER THEN THIS. In fact perhaps i need to start a weight watchers campaign with everyone geeing me up and shouting at me when i put on weight. So expect regular updates.

4 comments:

Julian said...

I'll be your weight watchers leader and i'll be shouting.anyway hope your both well.Everyone here are fine and missing you both,so take care sis and be careful.xxx

Anonymous said...

AAArrr.Int he nice.?...Heres a link may cheer you up from Australian idol.Sprout..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT2k3qhovrw

Andrea said...

Ok Julian is now my official leader. Im going to weigh myself on Sunday so we shall see what the scales come up with and then i expect you to shout at me :-) had a small pasta meal last night, but... then had a chocolate cake afterwards and lots of wine hahaahahh

Margot said...

Greetings and Happy New Year from Tony, Laura, Taye, Joanne, Jonathan and Margot. Missing You Loads. Going to get Laura to write next time as this secretary's now sacked for taking so long to reply. Be in touch soon XX