Tuesday, November 28, 2006

23/11/06 Thanksgiving Day

Today was a relaxing day, well an attempt by me to relax so as not to peck simons head all the time at the beach. I did it though, i got into my book and managed to relax. To be honest i dont think we did much this day as im struggling to remember. So i may just leave it as this and we will add on to this day when we remember. Im sure the memorable thing though will be to do with food, it always is when im involved. Which yes i now remember what we did for breakfast we went to IHOP Internal House of Pancakes. Simon had an illuminous eggs benedict, he still reckons that the eggs benedict at the greasy cafe in california was the nicest one. I had crepes :-). Then we went to the beach.
In the evening we stayed in, and i got a microwave meal that had a hair in it. Nice. I was enjoying it as well it was prawns in a chilli sauce with rice. Damn Simon enjoyed his though.

No comments: