Sunday, September 09, 2007

Day 9 - Living the life of a princess

This is the life, hired a biycle today as needed to go to so many tailors that it was the most efficent way around. This morning Simon went to My son at 7.30 in morning, i wanted a lazy day so he can write about that.

I felt like a rich princess today, i went around the different tailors for my fittings going from one to the other on my bicyle and then i went for breakfast at the cargo club and had a proper chedder cheese hot baguette - mmm i felt like a princess with caviar, when Simon got back we went there again and he had a blue cheese hot baguette.
My suit is looking good, my shoes are nearly finished, my coat, skirt and trousers are nearly finished. Simon loved his suit that much he ordered a pink shirt to match, and i admit it, he looked very tasty in his suit, it was definatly the correct colour so he and Carol were correct.
Later on in the day i went and had my hair washed and straightened in the weirdest hair salon ever, i had to lie down to get my hair washed, and it was rinsed over a bucket, the old women next to me used the combs to scratch her back. It looked great though, shame i just sweated straight away as it was so hot.

In the evening we went for a meal at the Green Restaurant recommended by Lonely Planet, my stomach didnt like the food though an hour later though. We also went and had a nosy again at the Karaoke as its so funny just seeing these little rooms with the teles and sofas.

No comments: