Thursday, March 15, 2007

Its a hard life traveling to work

Ive been working from home for the past week, its great. I get up sit on the balcony for a bit, read my book and at 9oclock give Simon a kiss goodbye and walk into the dining room, past the fridges and washing machines and sit down at my computer. I then clock in on messenger and say hi to people from work and then go back in and chat with Simon. Naw seriously, i have probably worked harder at home because i feel guilty but it is nice not having to spend 2 hours a day travelling.

Hill song Church. The apartment block is full of people from this church. We are beginning to feel a little ambushed. Last week i went downstairs and signed for a parcel. There was a guy there signing for a parcel so we got chatting in the lift. His Dad was from York and he knew Manchester, he then told me he was studying. I said oh yes where. Hill song Church. He then unpacked his parcel which was about 4 boooks about Christianity. I started to run out of the lift when he invited me to the Church. The next day Frederick asked me if we wanted to go to this music concert they were holding for like 20k people next week, i was like damn cant go its on the same day as the Sydney bridge walk and then the other day Frederick finally asked me did we want to go to the Church on Sat night. I said No, and then it was the questions why. I said i just dont want to go, i was brave. Simon was keeping his head down i think, he has nearly been cornered before and got away with it.

Finally went belly dancing this week, and went for a second class and was late so ended up in a Samba class instead. It was actually really good and i did question the fact that whilst i love belly dancing the teachers always have big fat bellys whilst the Samba teacher was really thin. Im trying to convince Si to go breakdance or popping classes.

Weight progress 66k im losing weight very slowly but its happening. At least when i went to the office i was walking all the time which seemed to be helping.

Mums booked to come and see us in April, cant wait. Counting the days for Mum and Easter Eggs. We are all gonna go up to the Whitsunday Islands.

Embarassing moment of the week. I was sat at my desk in the dining room and thought only Simon was in the bedroom (hes learning JAVA at the mo), so had headphones on humming to music. I then progressively got louder and start singing out of tune because i thought i was on my own, only for Fred to walk out of his bedroom, he had been napping and i had woken him up with my awful singing. I was very embarrassed.

No comments: